The validity of the test is:
- Self-test with digital solution – 24 hours
- Antigen test: 48 hours
- PCR test: 72 hours
- Recovered persons: up to 6 months after the disease. Antibody test (not older than 3 months) is valid as proof.
Vaccinations are valid:
- From the 22nd day after the first vaccination for a maximum of 3 months After the second partial vaccination, the validity is extended by another 6 months
After arrival, each guest has the opportunity to take a free, controlled self-test valid for 48 hours (daily from 08.30 to 09.00 a.m.) at our hotel during their stay if they make use of further services in the hotel.
Entry requirements in Austria:
New quarantine regulations according to the ECDC map for risk areas apply:
- Green/Yellow/Orange: free entry.
- Red: no quarantine if persons are tested, vaccinated or recovered
- Dark red: entry only for tested, recovered or vaccinated persons and quarantine (free testing after 5 days).
This means that entry from countries with a 14-day incidence of less than 500 (corresponds to a 7-day incidence of 250) that are not virus mutation areas is possible without quarantine. Furthermore, entry registration (pre-travel clearance) is only necessary for entry from high-incidence and virus variant areas.
For the return journey, the respective regulations of the country of origin must be observed! Further information is available here: